Sonarax’s demo app provides simple featured examples of ultrasonic solutions.
The demo app can be used as a convenient starting point for understanding the simplicity of using data transfer over sound.
1. Run the Sonarax Application on two phones.
2. Click on Emoji Chat on both phones.
3. Send each other Emojis via ultrasound
* to prevent echo – do not send simultaneously.
This Demo designed to demonstrate the flow of user registration and login to a secured website such as a Bank Site
by using a smartphone as a second factor authentication (2FA). The user authentication is performed through the communication between the smartphone and the website by using an ultrasonic Token. The Authentication process consists of the following steps:
1. Associating the smartphone with the user (Registration phase).
2. Secured login by leveraging ultrasonic interaction between the desktop speakers and the smartphone microphone for authentication.Notes
1. Each smartphone can only be associated with a single user.
2. To reset the user, click on the "three vertical dots" button on
the top right of the authenticator Demo page in your mobile Demo App, and after that click "Reset User." Instructions
1. Setup and Registration
a. Sonarax DEMO Application
1. Download the Sonarax App for the chosen platform from here: Android or IOS. You can find the App in each store as Sonarax as well.
2. Enter a new username, click Next
3. Click the fingerprint icon (if the mobile fingerprint feature is enabled), or enter "1234" in the pin code field
4. The Authenticator Demo page is opened up and listening for Registrationb. Sonarax Bank Site
1. Make sure your computer speakers are on
2. Enter Sonarax Bank Site
3. Enter your selected username and click Register (make sure popups are allowed and cancel any browser extension blocking ADs)
4. Once you have clicked on Register, the Speaker test window will pop up
5. Click on the "Speaker Test" button to check your computer’s speakers
6. If you hear a sound, click "Yes, continue." If not, make sure your computer speakers are on, then click on "Test Again"
7. Click on the "Setup" button
8. On the next page (Pronely Authenticator Setup) click "Setup"
9. The authenticator is waiting for ultrasonic pairing (an ultrasonic Token is transmitting from the Bank Site to the smartphone)
10. After pairing is achieved, the webpage is redirected to your Sonarax Bank account.
11. The Sonarax Bank Site Registration and initial Login is performed.2. Login (Post Registration)
1. On the "Authenticator Demo page" in the smartphone, press on "Ultrasonic Desktop Login"
2. Make sure your computer’s speakers are on
3. Enter Sonarax Bank Site
4. Enter your selected username and click Login
5. The authenticator is waiting for ultrasonic pairing (an ultrasonic Token is transmitting from the Bank Site
to the smartphone)
6. After pairing is achieved, the webpage will be redirected to your Sonarax Bank account.
7. The Sonarax Bank Site
Login is performed
Once you have registered you can Login with the same username every time.3. Logout
1. Logout from the Sonarax Bank site is performed by closing
the browser or clicking on Logout
This Demo is designed to demonstrate Sonic-CUE embedded in video clips.The video clip is embedded with ultra-sonic data. The Sonic- CUE (QR) Demo willbe listening in the background, trying to detect the ultra-sonic data. Once you play the video, the Sonic CUE (QR) will detect the ultra-sonic data and encode it to website address, and open the Sonarax website Sonarax.com.Instructions
1. Download the Sonarax App for the chosen platform from here: Android
. You can find the App in each store as Sonarax as well.
2. Install and Run the Sonarax Application.
3. Open the Sonarax Application.
4. Select Sonic CUE (QR)
5. Optional (Android Only): To listen to Sonic-CUE in the ackground, click– Run In Background.
6. Make sure your computer speakers are on and play Sonarax movie.
The Demo App open the Sonarax Website Sonarax.com