Sonarax (“Sonarax”, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“you”, “user”).The following information describes how Sonarax collects and processes information about you when you use our website (the “Website”).
1. What information we collect and why we collect it.·
2. How we use that information.·
3. Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
Sonarax is a leading solution provider of ultrasonic connectivity between devices, for triggering, identification and authentication. Sonarax has unique expertise and intellectual property to master the ultrasonic domain. Sonarax enables Out-of-Band (OOB) communication,ensuring that, with as little intervention as possible, all devices can interact with each other using a sonic interface. Sonarax developed a sonic communication protocol that offers an alternative to Wi-Fi, BT and NFC connectivity. Instead of using radio waves, Sonarax uses sound waves. Its breakthrough scientific award-winning acoustic algorithms are patent-pending. Available for immediate implementation, SONARAX'S unique signal processing algorithms are wrapped in an
SDK that enables a cross-platform, cross OS solutions for all sonic and ultrasonic use cases.(“services”)
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, company, job title and the location of the computer through which you used the Website(hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation,by completing the contact forms available through the Website, or if you email us or sign up to receive a news release or event invitations. We may also collect your Personal Information when you register to use Sonarax’s Demo Application to use our demo.
Use of Information:
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Providing the Requested Services:
· We collect Personal Information to provide you with the services you wish to receive. Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the demo you requested to use or to any inquiry you submit to us through the Website.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding your requested services.
Improvement and Development of the Services:
· We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Website and understand feedback on Sonarax's products and to help provide more information on the use of those products quickly and easily.
· We collect Personal Information for the ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly. · We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain com pliancy with our internal policies and procedures.We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Website, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Website, to allow our users to have the best experience.
Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
· Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity
. Enhance the safety and security of our Website.
· Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
· Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and enabling our users to browse in a secure environment.
Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
· If you have used Sonarax’s services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
· This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
· This also enables us to improve your experience on the Website by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
Third parties may be given access to your Personal Information when it is necessary to provide you with the services you requested to receive,or when such third parties are required to perform tasks on our behalf. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics set their own cookies orother identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Website and products.
We may also transfer your information,including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger,consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Sonarax, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
You have the right at any time to request toaccess, modify or delete your information. To exercise these options, pleasecontact us at : email@example.com.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the"EU") or within the European Economic Area (the "EEA"),you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information.Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
· Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
· Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
· Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
· Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
· Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to processor store it;
· Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Generally, with regard to information collected on our Website Sonarax is a "Data Controller". Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of this Website. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website experience for all of our visitors. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website, the location from which you accessed the Website and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on this Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to email@example.com.
You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify-information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard, or better measures to ensure the security,confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a‘need to know’ basis for the provision of services to you. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm,including with regard to notifications. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site or to group companies, and transmission is at the users own risk.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
· You can request to change your Personal Information by emailing us.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
· Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the commercial message sent to you as an advertisement when required.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We don't, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated on 11.6.2019
Sonarax developed a sonic communication protocol that offers an alternative to Wi-Fi, BT and NFC connectivity. Instead of using radio waves, Sonarax uses sound waves. Its breakthrough scientific award-winning acoustic algorithms are patent-pending and make it simple to use sound to: 1. Communicate data wireless,
2. Verify precise physic allocation, and
3. Track movement indoors .
It bridges the gap created when BT, BLE, Wi-Fi and NFC face challenges such as:
1. detecting exact physical location (Wi-Fi and BT), and can be confined to specific rooms
2. requiring costly specialized chips and reader hardware (NFC),
3. issues related to the hazards of emitting radiation from multiple beacons or operating around radio magnetic fields as common around factories hospitals (all). Or
4. Always using a server that saves customer data (all) Sonarax doesn’t have to and so maintains anonymity and privacy.
Sonarax needs an ordinary speaker and microphone to send and receive data between devices, as exists in every common mobile phone. The sound used is ultrasonic and is unheard by people. This system is used for multiple location-based applications such as ‘smart-anyplace’ in numerous businesses such as retail, financial, healthcare or sports for marketing, indoor mapping and navigation in buildings such as shopping malls and hospitals where GPS cannot function. Any device with the Sonarax protocol could emit an ultrasonic transmission which would be picked up by a user's smartphone to allocate the smartphone over a map of the building based on how the sound waves propagate through.