Unique & Proven Groundbreaking Technology.
Sonarax is the ultrasonic communication technology of choice, trusted by market leaders in intelligent audio chipset manufacturing.
Key Technological Advantages:
● Highest market performance: Only flexible SDK for distances from 20-cm to 35m M2M, and up to hundreds of meters broadcast mode connections.
● A secure solution: The only technology that can verify physical presence between devices and support any selected data encryption method.
● Agile in motion: The only technology that can support sonic data transfer in motion.
● Only indoor navigation in motion: Capable of distinguishing distance and direction.
● Strong IP: There patents in the US and EU in various approval stages; top industry scientific accolades.
● Software only solution: Supports all OS with minimal signature over memory, processing, and battery power.
● No special hardware: Uses any device with a commodity mic or a speaker, (e.g, mobile phones).
● Analytics: Enables data collection of communication events anonymously, for analytics purposes, using AI and machine learning tools.
● Green Tech: No electromagnetic radiation – unlike WiFi & BLE.
Sonarax enables OOB (Out of Band) ultrasonic communication over soundwaves even when standard networks are not available (e.g., internet, telephony, GPS).
Sonarax’s solution enhances security without compromising user experience.
Sonarax allows for easy and rapid SDK integration and is easy to deploy and calibrate.
Sonarax eliminates the need for special or expensive hardware. Any device with a speaker and/or a microphone is 'Sonarax ready'.
Advanced pairing between devices with higher degree of security and handshake identification between devices.
Additional layers of device-ID verification enable highly secure electronic transactions.
Sound and fusion tech-based indoor positioning.
Sonic CUE identifiers and message broadcasting.
Seamless integration with third party technologies and devices.
Our unique signal processing algorithms are wrapped in a professional SDK, enabling rapid development of Sonarax-based applications.
Zero RF emissions makes Sonarax the safest M2M protocol in existence.